Pegasus Farm provides the opportunity to both grow our Shadefest family and retain the unique spirit of camaraderie the festival has come to be known for.
Pegasus, in addition to being a wonderful festival backdrop, will improve the overall Shadefest experience for a few reasons:
1. Enhanced Amenities: Our venue offers us two stages this year, so there will be less time changing stages! In addition, there are showers, RV hookups, and even a small fishing pond and creek.
2. Additional Space: We’re looking forward to inviting newcomers to Shadefest 2018 while providing additional space for our Shadefest vets!
3. We will have later curfews this year, so you can enjoy our late night acts well into the night.
4. Part of Shadefest’s identity is a natural beauty, and that tradition will carry on into our 2018 event. Pegasus Farm is nestled in the Allegheny Mountains and completely surrounded by nature. This year’s remote setting will make Shadefest 2018 a true escape.
The Shadefest team could not be more excited to present Shadefest 2018, our best event to date!
- Alcohol – Shadefest is BYOB! No underage drinking allowed. IDs will be checked at the gate.
- No illegal substances (no nitrous) – all local laws will be enforced
- No fireworks
- No weapons
- No fighting
- No trespassing on adjoining property or the property owner’s house area.
- No personal fires
- Parking in designated areas ONLY (violators will be towed or asked to move repeatedly)
- Do not litter! Throw away your trash and recycle your cans and plastic bottles!
- No glass.
- Anyone caught intentionally disrespecting the property will be ejected without refund.
- If it seems like trouble, don’t do it.
Yes!! With a Shadefest GA ticket, you get a standard camping spot and a GA ticket and wristband. This ticket is for Friday to Sunday entry only. Two days filled with music, art, friends, sunshine, and memories. VIP ticket information will be available soon!
Sadly not, but we do abide by ADA guidelines and permit service dogs/pets only.
We advise bringing lots of sunscreen, bug spray, a tent, a tarp, sunglasses, “boogie shoes”, rain gear, some cool weather clothes (it gets cold at night!), lots of water and cold beverages of your choice (Shadefest is a BYOB festival!), cash for spending, and of course, good vibes!
We are happy to report we are located an hour and a half from Morgantown, WV, less than 3 hours from Pittsburgh, PA and Charleston, WV, less than 4 hours from Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, Richmond, VA, and Columbus, OH.
The festival is located at Pegasus Farm, in Elkins, WV.
480 Arnold Hill Road, Elkins, WV 26241
Please visit this page for further details.
We ask that you leave pop-up tents at your campgrounds to ensure all patrons are able to have clear sightlines at all times.
We will ask all Shadefest 2018 attendees leave by noon, Sunday, Aug. 12. Gates will open at noon on Friday, August 10.
No. Only small camp stoves are allowed.
No, unfortunately venue re-entry will not be allowed (sorry, venue rules!), but we will have a general store for your day to day needs, drinking water, and medical staff on site.
Set times and schedules will be released closer to the event date
Yes! There will be water fountains for use.
You cannot start a personal fire, but we will have designated campfire areas for everyone to enjoy.
There will be bathrooms and showers on site!
Yes, we will have food vendors and a general store for your festival needs
Yes, Shadefest will have trained medics on site should you have an emergency. We also encourage attendees to bring light first aid supplies!